Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Three Young Italian Singers Are A Great Example To The World

There have been so many disappointments with our country and the world lately that I had almost given up hope. Then I friend of mine sent me an e-mail with the video clip below. I don't know about you, but I sense that here we have 3 young men that have found great joy in sharing their awesome singing talents. I don't know anything about them, but I would say by their countenance that they have been raised in good families and have a great outlook on life.

It is at times like this that I often wished that the young and innocent would be running this world. It would be a much nicer place to live in.

It can be made nice again. I know it can. I can't do it. You can't do it. But if we all worked together, we can make a difference.

Only time will tell what society decides is important. I am an optimist. I am hoping that there are more people like me that want to have a country wiwith a government that is there to protect and defend their individual rights and freedoms, not suppress us as is currently being done.





No comments:

Post a Comment