Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Time to Stop Being Ignorant and To Start Becoming Informed

Obama has never been my favorite president. Now I know why. Watch this video instead of CSI tonight. It's long but it will make your mouth drop open.



Some will say this is a conspiracy theory. I can tell you from my personal experience with the Transportation Security Administration, part of Homeland Security, that what they are saying is true. I too had my head buried in the sand of ignorance until I started doing my own private investigative work regarding the felonies that were committed against me by the Federal government.

What I now see I don't like. The country I used to love is now doomed to fail unless we as a nation wake up and take charge. After all, this is OUR country, NOT the government's. The government is supposed to work for us, not us for it.

Vote for me in 2012 and I will MAKE THE CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment