Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ted Gunderson talks about U.S. government corruption and the Oklahoma City bombing

In March, 2011 I went into the Los Angeles FBI to see if they would do anything to investigate and/or prosecute individuals working within and/or for the Department of Homeland Security and specifically TSA (Transportation Security Administration). On April 16, 2009 I was wrongfully accused of battery by a TSA agent and was thrown in jail for over 7 hours. It took 1 1/2 years of my life and $20,000 to prove my innocence. I became directly involved with the investigative work as it related to my case and I have documented proof of 2 felonies committed by government officials against me during my prosecution. The agent looked at me in the investigating cubicle and told me they would not do anything. And this is where our tax dollars go???

While in the FBI building, I had the opportunity to meet Ted Gunderson. He used to be in charge of the Los Angeles FBI. If we want to talk about credibility, I'll believe this man before I believe anything that we are being fed in the media.

Here is a video interview that Alex Jones did with Ted in 2010.



I've sent for the CD's and will be posting some of the documents. One of them, which talks about how our government was involved in the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing, is listed below. Althought the presentation might not be the most "professional", all of the data is there. I'll let you decide if Ted might be more right than wrong.


The Gunderson Report on the Bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Oklahoma City_ Oklah -

No comments:

Post a Comment