Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Police Are Ticketing Me Because I Support The Occupy Movement

Below is the letter that I sent into the traffic court judge after receiving 2 tickets within a period of 4 days. I feel there is a harrassment order out, not only for the occupiers, but also for anyone that supports the movement.


111206 Letter sent to judge regarding 2 tickets I received -


"They" think that threatening us will just make us disappear. Well, we have news for them. In actuality, the more they fight against us, the stronger we become. That's my prediction, anyway. I will fight for what is right until the day I die (or "they" decide to kill me).

Why have I become so politically active in the past 2 years? Take a look at the video below and you might begin to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment